We are pleased to offer this program to address the status of a home’s electrical system condition. We are committed to help our clients prevent needless equipment replacement, inconvenience and fire.
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
Electrical faults are one of the leading causes of residential fires. Most of these faults are caused by loose or deteriorating connections. This is why the National Electric Code now mandates the use of Arc Fault breakers, which are designed to detect arcing and trip the breaker to prevent fire. Most homes built prior to 2006 do not have this technology. Our Safety & Performance Evaluation addresses this concern and many others!
Residential service includes:
- Visually inspect all electrical service panels that control incoming power.
- Tighten all mechanical connections within all electrical service panel.
- Confirm size of circuit breaker matches the wire size.
- Confirm for proper ground connections.
- Test all GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters) both breakers & receptacles.
- Load test kitchen and bathroom receptacles for common voltage drop. Voltage drop is an indication of loose or failing connections that could lead to fire or equipment damage.
- Check all accessible outlets with tester looking for open grounds, neutral wires, and proper polarity.
Residential pricing as follows:
- 200 amp service $295
- 400 amp service $495
- 600-800 amp service $895
- Pricing subject to change without notice.
- Commercial pricing available upon request subject to a site visit.
- Prices may not be applicable to all residences including abnormal or non-functioning electrical systems.
- Maintaining, trouble shooting, replacing or repairing any existing circuitry, devices and equipment is not included.